About This Course
Hello guys, welcome to Introduction to blender software course. This course is mainly for beginners so if you are new to blender this is the right course for you.
In this course, I am going to divide the Blender interface into sections and I will explain each section separately. We will start by explaining the Blender workspace and also the panels and menus. Later on, I will explain how to navigate in the program and how to use the shortcuts for navigation as well.
When we finish learning workspace, edit panels, and navigation into the program. We will continue with the edit mode and how you can start adding objects, how can you delete objects and how to transform and distort them. We will go through the toolbar and I will explain and also show you how can you use them. Once we finish with the toolbar I will introduce you with the shortcuts for those tools.
At the end of this course, we are going to implement all that we learned in this course and make a project. For this project, we will start by adding a plane for our base then we will start modeling the mushroom house peace by peace. Once we finish modeling the house we will continue modeling the fence, the pathway, and also the tree.
When we finish modeling the trees we will make a forest with those trees. In the end, we will apply materials but before we apply any material we are going to import HDRI that we need for our light. Once we import HDRI and add the materials we will play around with the final render settings and then add the camera. Once everything is done we can start with the rendering of our scene.
So what are we waiting for? Let's learn blender.
- Introduction Class (1:51)
- 1. Part one- Introduction to Blender (11:19)
- 2. Introduction to Editors and Workspaces (13:34)
- 3. Object Properties and Navigation (11:50)
- 4. Introduction to Ortographic and Perspective View in 3d Viewport (7:29)
- 5. Default Tool Bar (select,move, rotate,transform) (13:17)
- 6. Getting Into Edit Mode and Basic Blender Tools (extrude tool) (12:05)
- 7. Insert face, Bevel, Loopcut, Knife, Polygone build, Spin, Smooth, Shrink:Flaten, Shear, Rip region tools (21:53)
- 8. Modeling With Blender Tools Shortcuts (19:33)
- 9. Introduction to Properties Editor and Modifiers (29:40)
- 10. Modeling the Body of the Mushroom House , Window and Doors (13:38)
- 11. Modeling the Roof, Chimney and Door Handle (6:41)
- 12. Creating Pathway, Fence and the Forest (14:04)
- 13. Applying Materials and Adjusting Final Render Settings (11:54)
- Course Project
Introduction and Project Overview
About The Academy
Render Craft Academy team continuously creates courses for different levels - from Basic for absolute beginners to Advanced for qualified professionals in search of specific information.
We have started in 2018 with a few passionate instructors who were ready to change the world. Ever since we provide high-quality CGI and Game Development education and individual support to our students all along the way.
Our results speak for themselves. Our students have a career in multinational game development and design studios, their projects are presented in professionals competitions and are recognized by famous publications. Our instructors are always at the forefront of visualization software techniques and approaches required by the modern market.
So far, Render Craft Academy has created more than 90 courses about 3D modeling, animation, graphic design, and Game development and we are creating a new course every month so make sure you follow our work for new courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.